วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

What is "art"?

I had seen the art exhibition. There are many beautiful paintings and creations. I thought this is art. Art in my opinion is the things that I think it are beautiful and it’s attractive to me. But what is beauty? What is the real meaning of beauty? I thought and I believe that no one can give the meaning of it. Or if they give I believe that the meaning of each people will be different certainly because special thing of people is variety of thought. Each people have their own thought so nobody can judge that what is beauty or ugly. Because this world, there is not the line that separate between beauty and ugliness

In art exhibition, there is corner of Teacher Peter it is about “What is art?” This question is not as different as the question “what is beauty?” I think about it and it made me confused again.

I remember one of writing it told about a man who got the prize from his bed decoration. And it brings the idea to Peter that even if bed can be art. It not only brings the idea to Peter but also let me think about it too. I think everything can be art. It depends on viewpoint of each people. You may look it is just an untidy bed or you may look it is a special art. Not only bed but also everything, everything can be art. Art of each people will be different. For me I do not think that only beautiful painting and creation is art. But art is in everything. I think like that. And what is “art” in your thought?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: