วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Young people today

Young people or teenagers are one group of people that make many effects to our social. Teenagers are the group of people that bring many new things into our society. They don’t like to be in the frame. They want to do something that they want. Every teenager has imagination. I think if they can do something that they want and it is the good things, It will make our society has more new things.

Sometimes teenagers know something very fast. However, something that they learn is not the good things. They would not know about bad side of that thing. Sometimes they want to be cool. Therefore, they do everything to make themselves look good. However, I think if they are themselves and do not copy anyone, It’ better. Therefore, some people look at teenagers and think they are not good at all.

I am a teenage girl who loves freedom and wants to do something that I want to do. I think me and every teenager has much energy in us. Teenagers are the most important group that will make good things for our society. I will be the good teenager for our society.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Rung กล่าวว่า...

I agree with all of your ideas Namthip. Teenagers can make our social have the new things, because there are many teenagers in our social, if they do something good or bad have many teenagers will do follow them. Most of teenagers like freedom and do not like to do something in the fame. They think something that they do if it not wrong they can do. I am the one who think like that. Sometimes it do something that I think it is not wrong but the result is wrong, so I think maybe everything that I think it is right, it is not true at all.