วันจันทร์ที่ 8 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

The society that I expect is the good society. Good society by that I mean the society which has good people. Everyone will help together. And everyone loves each other. I think if our society is like this, it will be the great society that everyone expects.

But in one society, there are many people and everyone has differences. So sometime we have something that contradicts each other. And after that it will have trouble in our society. I think is very difficult if we want everyone in our society to be satisfied. So everyone has to listen to each other, and give some suggestions if we do not agree with other people. We should talk with reasons and should not use force against others. I think to use force against others is not the good thing and it will make our society to be more terrible. Everyone knows that but nowadays in our society, there is much news of people who were killed or injured. For example, the trouble in south of Thailand, there are people who do bad things such as killing or bombing. We will hear the news about that almost every day.

I feel it is very terrible. I do not want this situation happen in our society. I think every in our society do not like it too. But why do not anyone solve about it?

I am a girl who is a part of society too. My society is society of family and society of school. The people who expect of me are my parents and my teachers. They always teach me everything because they want me to be claver, smart and the important thing is to be a good person. My parents always want me to attempt to study and get many marks. They give me a great and high education. They expect of me to be a great person in society. Our society will be the good society, if it consists of many good people. Therefore I will be a great person who makes our society to be better.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Sompoi! กล่าวว่า...

I think you are the lucky girl. You live in the good society such as your school and your family. And that is good, because you live in the good society and you will be good person in your society. But sometime like you wrote, in one society there are have many people and everyone has different so in there always have the good side and the bad side too. You may be the lucky girl that’s live in the good society but in your life or everyone life must not live just only one society, I believe like that. And how do you think about this?