วันอังคารที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

When I do something special or important, I feel very nervous, although I do not like it any more. But I can’t stand worrying about it. I always expect of things that I have to do. I want to do it well and want to do my best for the great final result.

In my school, I always have to present or give a speech to many people in the school. I expected of it all the time. When I have not done it yet, I feel very nervous and afraid that it would have mistakes. I do not want to make any mistakes because if I do it many people would look at it and it makes me embarrassed. I think I should not be fearful at first because it has not happened yet. I think a lot and it makes me feel very nervous. I should be courageous to face everything in the future.

In my presentation or giving a speech to many people, every time, I can pass it well. Many times I think I did it well and someone admired me. But when I think a lot, I think I can do it better. And finally, I know that in the world does not have the word “perfect”. It has only the word “better”. When you do something special or important, do not think it must be perfect. But think that in the next time how you will do it better or to do it to the best of your ability.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

jan_january กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
jan_january กล่าวว่า...

I liked what you have written on the blog about how you feel when you do something special or important. I agreed that before we do something special or important we always get nervous and scared that we got to make some mistake, but as you said in the world does not have the word “perfect”. It has only the word “better”. I thought that it is normal to feel nervous before doing something special or important because I feel it too. Before I do something special or important I always feel nervous and scare that I am going to make mistakes, as you could see when we have to sing in the concert together I was very nervous and my mouth shook. I thought that everybody felt it even the professional felt it before getting on the stage. So next time I hope you will feel less nervous before do something special, not only for you but I have to tell myself too because I feel the same thing as you feel. I believed that you always do your best in everything. Finally, good luck in everything.

Anna กล่าวว่า...

Your blog can make me have more spirits to do something hard. When I read your blog I learned that I must not be nervous and must worry about the result so much because if I do it on my best, it will be better, do not think it will be perfect because the world does not have the word perfect, it has only better. So just do it on my best and do not worry about it so much because you will feel bad, nervous and do not feel happy. So just do your best and it will be good, Thanks you, Namthip to give me a spirit.